All fight fans are waiting with bated breath until Saturday for UFC 257. Here we collect all the info you need about the fight card, where you can watch it, and what are the potential highlight fights.
What time is the fight?
McGregor’s rematch with Poirier is expected to get underway at around midnight EST time on Sunday, January 24.
The early prelims will get going from 6.30pm EST on Saturday, January 23. The prelims will follow, getting underway from 8pm EST, with the main card expected to start around 10pm EST.
Though midnight EST (January 24th) is a realistic time for McGregor vs Poirier, you could see the much anticipated clash a little earlier if undercard bouts end quickly. Sourced odds from oddsfanatic.com
- Date: Saturday, January 23
- Early Prelims: 6:30 pm EST / 3.30pm PST
- Prelims: 8pm EST / 5pm PST
- Main card: 10pm EST / 7pm EST
- Main fight: around midnight EST / 9pm PST
Who’s on the cards?
There are some good fights scheduled for UFC 257, but let’s not kid around. The only fight we really want to see is McGregor v Poirier. After a year out of the octagon, announcing retirement in June and then taking his training to the next level, everyone wants to see what version of Conor will appear in the octagon. Meanwhile Poirier has transformed himself since his last fight against Conor 7 years ago, doing a stint as interim UFC lightweight champion and notching up commendable wins against Max Holloway and Justin Gaethje. Ironically both fighters last loss was to Khabib Nurmagomedov.
- Andrew Sanchez vs Makhmud Muradov, Middleweight
- Movsar Evloev vs Nik Lentz, Catchweight
- Amir Albazi vs Zhalgas Zhumagulov, Flyweight
- Nasrat Haqparast vs Arman Tsarukyan, Lightweight
- Brad Tavares vs Antonio Carlos Junior, Middleweight
- Julianna Pena vs Sara McMann, Women’s Bantamweight
- Khalil Rountree Jr vs. Marcin Prachnio, Light Heavyweight
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier, Lightweight
- Dan Hooker vs Michael Chandler, Lightweight
- Jessica Eye vs Joanne Calderwood, Women’s Flyweight
- Matt Frevola vs Ottman Azaitar, Lightweight
- Marina Rodriguez vs Amanda Ribas, Women’s Strawweight
How can I watch the fight?
The fight will be on PPV but luckily there are plenty of options. The cost of the package is $64.99. Some services offer it also at $59.99 for SD. The Prelims can be watched on TV.
Early Prelims: 6:30pm EST / 3:30pm PST on UFC FIGHT PASS