Unquestionably, in my view, UFC 280 is the finest event of the year. In the main event, Charles Oliveira will face Islam Makhachev for the Lightweight championship, while in the co-feature, Aljamain Sterling will meet Dillashaw for the Bantamweight belt. Both of these fights will be absolutely amazing to see.
Below you can get all the information about this event and where to watch it live.
What time is the fight in Canada?
- Date: Saturday, Oct. 22
- Prelims: 12 pm ET / 9 am PT
- Main card: 2 pm ET / 11 am PT
- Early Prelims: 10 am ET / 7 am PT
What are the best fights to watch?
There are plenty of excellent fights scheduled for this UFC event, but the best fighters will be on the main card. Sean O’Malley vs. Petr Yan will likely be one of my favourite fights since both men are outstanding fighters, and I firmly think that Sean will become the champion in the near future. Aljamain Sterling vs. TJ Dillashaw and Charles Oliveira vs. Islam Makhachev are the other two fights that I really want to watch, and I anticipate that both Aljamain and Islam will win in their respective matches.
- Belal Muhammad vs. Sean Brady
- Makhmud Muradov vs. Caio Borralho
- Volkan Oezdemir vs. Nikita Krylov
- Zubaira Tukhugov vs. Lucas Almeida
- Abubakar Nurmagomedov vs. Gadzhi Omargadzhiev
- Armen Petrosyan vs. A.J. Dobson
- Muhammad Mokaev vs. Malcolm Gordon
- Karol Rosa vs. Lina Länsberg
- Magomed Mustafaev vs. Yamato Nishikawa
- Charles Oliveira vs. Islam Makhachev
- Aljamain Sterling vs. TJ Dillashaw
- Petr Yan vs. Sean O’Malley
- Beneil Dariush vs. Mateusz Gamrot
- Katlyn Chookagian vs. Manon Fiorot
How can I watch the fight?
Current subscribers may watch UFC 280 for $74.99 on pay-per-view. New customers may save more than 30% by purchasing the UFC 280 pay-per-view and a year of ESPN+ membership together for $99.98.
Early Prelims: 10 am ET / 7 am PT on UFC FIGHT PASS